At SPiDiGO we are seeking individuals whose ideas can make a difference, individuals who thrive on the opportunity to think creatively and be empowered to deliver.
We are proud of our ability to nurture individuals and provide them the space and empowerment they need to hone their talents. Our size gives us the unique ability to provide fast growth and high responsibility early in one’s career as well as multiple avenues to reach the top.
If you want to explore the exciting opportunities at SPiDiGO, please send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall get in touch with you if your skill set and experience matches our requirement.
Tech Support/Field Engineer:
- Conducting site survey, collecting required data.
- Assists Network Engineer during Pre-installation meetings to handle technical issues. Work closely with the Network Engineers in setting up wireless networks. Installation of mounting poles/structures, cabling, etc.
- Installation of wireless devices and antennas with other accessories. Antenna positioning and fine tuning. Wireless Coverage testing. Periodic maintenance of wireless network. Continually evaluate/monitor the technical performance of the system. Assist in the configuration process.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, interface and communication problems and coordinate the tasks necessary to solve them. Assist network engineer with product trial evaluations.
- Assist network engineer in the generation of all necessary reports and tracking systems. Daily updates and co-ordination with Network Engineers.
- BE / Diploma Engineering Experience: 0 to 6 months