SPiDiGO respects privacy of every customer and takes adequate measures to capture, process, distribution of personal information within organization, third party vendors/contracts and government agencies.
- Personal Information
- Non Personal Information
- Disclosure and Transfer of personal information
- Feedback and Concerns
Personal information is collected to uniquely identify, locate an individual and for communication purpose. The information is collected from customers for operational and transactional purposes only as described below:
- To process application to activate the services opted for.
- To provide better support to the services offered by SPiDiGO
- To understand customer requirement and design product /services
- To provide Resolution to the issues customer might face.
- To process transaction and provide bill / invoice to the customer
- To provide new offers, updates, news, activity / transaction information,
We collect personal information as below:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Mobile No
- Any other information obtained through documents such as Address Proofs, Photo IDs etc.
We at SPiDiGO do not collect sensitive data such as race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity or political affiliations.
Non Personal Information
This type of information is automatically captured and recorded by the systems when customer is connected to our backbone. SPiDiGO ensures adherence to the statutory, legal and regulatory requirements and capture, maintain below information as obligated by Law Enforcement Agencies for prevention, detection and investigation of frauds and crimes including and not limited to cyber crimes.
- Internet Protocol (IP) used to connect internet
- Operating System and Platform
- Website visited / Pages visited
- MAC (Media Access Control) ID of system.
- Session Start time and End Time/li>
- Total Session Duration.
- Total Data Transfer (Upload and Download)
Disclosure and Transfer of personal information
SPiDiGO or it’s employees may use personal information for the purpose of providing services to the customers, analysis, operation and transaction related activities only.
SPiDiGO may at its discretion employ, contract or include third parties for operational purpose and may share personal information. Such contractors/vendors are covered under contractual obligations with SPiDiGO.
SPiDiGO may share personal information to various government agencies as and when required for prevention, detection and
investigation of frauds, crimes including and not limited to cyber crimes as mandated by law enforcement agencies.
While sharing personal information with contractors/vendors, SPiDiGO shall take adequate measures to ensure reasonable security practices are followed.
All SPiDiGO’s employees are bound by Code of Conduct and Secrecy Agreement that ensures security to the information captured, stored and processed by us.
SPiDiGO maintains adequate security of our internet connections to avoid data getting leaked or hacked. However, the risk of data getting hacked may arise due to the reasons outside our control.
SPiDiGO may preserve personal information for as long as required for operational purpose and statutory requirement and destroy the same by way of wiping electronic storage and shredding documents when it is not required.
Feedback and Concerns:
While we take utmost care to safeguard the personal information we seek your continued support for the same. You may contact us on email@example.com or 079-40709999 for any feedback or concerns you may have. We shall address your feedback or concerns instantaneously and in effective manner.